This class is being taught in English by Francisco Neto. Francisco is a top Mikrotik trainer and has earned all of the MikroTik certifications. We have partnered with Francisco to teach this class this year due to his experience with IPV6 and you will be in good hands. -Steve Discher
2 day class May 27 and 28 Denver, Colorado After the US MUM
Note: This class will be taught in English by MikroTik Certified Trainer Francisco Neto
Unless you have been hiding under a rock, you know that our supply of IPv4 space is exhausted and IPv6 is the future of the internet. Unfortunately, most of us have resisted learning how to implement IPv6 in our networks due to the complexity and unfamiliarity of this standard. Now, using MikroTik as the platform, you can become a Mikrotik Certified IPv6 Engineer after the US MUM.
What you will learn with MTCIPv6E:
- IPv6 introduction
- Planning your IPv6 network from BGP to end user
- IPv6 header
- IPv6 Security
- Transition Mechanism
- All topics will focused on IPv6
The class will be held at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, CO just 350 meters from the MUM hotel.
Class will begin each day at 9:00am and run to approximately 6 pm. Some days will run over.
- Lunch is the responsibility of the student, but we will usually go as a class to a nearby restaurant.
- A certification tests will be given on the last day of class and should be completed no later than 6:00 pm.
- You are required to already have the MTCNA certification to take the MTIPv6E exam. It is required to make at least 60% to pass the exam.
What every student needs to bring to class
- A laptop with a working Ethernet port that can use Winbox
- 2 Ethernet Cables
Cost & Refund Policy
Cancellations: In case you need to cancel your participation at the seminar, a written notice should be sent in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org prior the seminar. There is an administrative fee of US$100 for refunds. There is no refund for training fee paid, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before the event.